INITIATE Is a non-governmental, non-political, and non-profit organization that aims at working with communities in Lebanon. Furthermore, we aim to create an environment in which women and youth live in dignity and develop joint acting platforms among communities in Lebanon.
Initiate is looking to hire a Senior field coordinator as part of 1001 nights project funded by the Regional Development and Protection Program.
- The Senior Field Coordinator will manage the implementation and coordination of the designated field projects, liaise with local partners to prioritize needs, develop concepts and activities to address information needs and essential service provision.
- Support the Programme Manager and programme team in planning and implementing project activities to meet project deliverables based on timeline and scope agreed with the donor;
- Provide day-to-day support and coordination, including administrative, financial and logistical support. Troubleshoot any administrative problems and report any challenges or bottlenecks to Programme Manager;
- Participate in team planning and coordination meetings and trainings;
- Support monitoring and evaluation efforts to document project outputs, outcomes, and impact to inform donor and other internal reporting;
- Assist in filing and record keeping of project activities;
- Assist in analysis of data collected to facilitate assessment results and lessons learnt;
- Monitor adherence to grant agreement, policies and procedures and relevant external rules and regulations.
- Liaise with local partners to prioritize needs, develop concepts and activities;
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders and represent the project at meetings;
- Coordinate with the local partners to ensure effective activity implementation, compliance, and procurement requirements;
- Supervise field officers/coordinators and communicate regularly with them through a consultative leadership style.
- Provide the Project Manager with quality regular reports on project implementation, status, identified issues and activities to be shared with donors and ensure regular monitoring of project implementation using developed tools
- Oversee the delivery of agreed outputs and quality of the activities and work closely with the staff members to set and monitor objectives and work plans to ensure activities are implemented in accordance with overall project objectives
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of all related documents
- Manage the performance of relevant field staff, set objectives, monitor work plans, and provide constructive feedback on a regular basis.
- Ensure the timely collection and entry of all project related data.
- Any Other task as required by the project manager
- BA/S or equivalent in social science, management, economics, or other relevant field;
- At least three to five years of progressive experience in related field.
- Experience creating and managing detailed action/project plans and assessing impact to timelines
- Problem solvers with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives
- Strong leadership and team management skills;
- Good communication skills